Controller - stripped screws ???

Reaction score
Hi guys. Well I just installed the sma jacks inside my controller only to find all 4 screws holding the controller together either have cracked and ready to break and the other 2 are fully cracked and in pieces.

Any suggestions here?

My only thought is longer screws; anyone know their size?

Such a cheap poor design choice by DJI

Hi guys. Well I just installed the sma jacks inside my controller only to find all 4 screws holding the controller together either have cracked and ready to break and the other 2 are fully cracked and in pieces.

Any suggestions here?

Yes, I have seen this problem in a couple of other posts-- you probably need to do some plastic repair on those holes before you try to put the screws back and then pre- the screws into the repaired holes before putting the halves back together. To keep from binding in the plastic and breaking again, lubricate the screw with a tad of silicon lub before screwing it back.

Any suggestions here?

Fixed mine with a dob of hot glue...wait till it cools before re-installing screws.

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4