Controller Settings - Home Location Questions

Reaction score
Hey all,

Great forum here, learned a lot before jumping in. Been flying my Phantom 2 now for a few days (not sure how I know if it's a V2 or not?) and from articles on here been going at it in the mode that it comes set in from DJI, and also not using any FPV. Getting a feel for flying it by sight etc.

I did have a question, I remember reading somewhere that you can set a mode, It's probably in the Naza setup, which I've yet to get in to, but it had something to do with no matter what direction the quad is facing, Back, always means back to the Home Location.

As I venture out further away, it sure can be tricky to tell what direction she is heading and which way is "Back to me" lol.

Thanks again for any info!

No problem. I really like the look of the screen with the app though. I'm hoping once I add FPV with my GoPro I can get on screen diagnostics etc.

I'll have to search more for the mode I read about.

Thank you. I have printed out a couple manuals for this beast but the naza one confused me as I don't have any of those external controls it shows in the first few pages of the manual.

Also not sure how to tell if mine is a V2 or not. Gonna read through this all again and back to some YouTube videos to get the hang of it all.

VdubBry said:
no matter what direction the quad is facing, Back, always means back to the Home Location.

!

Its called Home /Course lock and is setup by clicking the "Phantom" button (it looks like a symbol) at the top of the Phantom assistant, it will change to "Naza" mode and then you have to enable IOC, however do at least 20 flights in phantom mode first to get used to the basic controls.

and as hemorrhagic flyer said read the manual through first.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues