controller problem

Reaction score
hi guys, my controller doesn't seem to be able to connect to my ipad mini. used to work fine but now the only screen from the dji go app that comes up is "how to connect"
I did update the bird with succes my controller doesn't seem to update but I understand that it probably has the latest software in it.
long beeps , instead of shorter ones when uploading in process.
tried connecting ipad again but no luck.
any suggestions ??
thx

Are you saying this problem started right after you installed new firmware on your Phantom? If not, what changed between now and the last time everything worked as expected?

I used it about 3 months ago perfectly last , I moved and have not been able to use it . took it out of the case yesterday and the screen only said "how to connect"
after searching nearly all suggested an update which I did but no luck

Are you saying this problem started right after you installed new firmware on your Phantom? If not, what changed between now and the last time everything worked as expected?
hi , all worked fine last time I used it about 3 months ago. I moved and not able to use it. now tried it and app only comes on as " how to connect" did all the usual , reboot , new app , update etc . no luck so far

Did you try a different lightning cable?

Try reinstalling DJI GO.

You said you're seeing "how to connect" above. How did you get beyond that point in order to tell there is no camera view?

You said you're seeing "how to connect" above. How did you get beyond that point in order to tell there is no camera view?
opening up the dji app, you get the standard drones and osmo one there. but on the top, getting to phantom 3 pro it says connect your dji device.
and on bottom how to connect

opening up the dji app, you get the standard drones and osmo one there. but on the top, getting to phantom 3 pro it says connect your dji device.
and on bottom how to connect
I can move the camera up and down but that is it.
Light on my controller now stays red after the aircraft update but still no camera view

Do you have another mobile device you can try to rule out your iPad Mini as the cause of this issue?

I'm guessing either the USB port on your remote controller is bad or there is an issue with your iPad Mini. Assuming your Android device was connected properly (USB debugging on and the USB port not set to charge mode), then your iPad Mini is probably fine. If your able to get your Android device to connect, then I'd suggest you try doing a factory reset on your iPad Mini (from iTunes).

I'm guessing either the USB port on your remote controller is bad or there is an issue with your iPad Mini. Assuming your Android device was connected properly (USB debugging on and the USB port not set to charge mode), then your iPad Mini is probably fine. If your able to get your Android device to connect, then I'd suggest you try doing a factory reset on your iPad Mini (from iTunes).
android device was also not able to connect properly, did with my osmo but that is a wireless connection.
you said factory reset from itune ? how does that work ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik