controller not updating

Reaction score
I got a new phantom 3 pro for xmas . The app was telling me it needed an update, so I went to the dji website and downloaded the update per instructions . I then transferred the bin file to the mini sd card and put it in the phantom, it updated gave me the success file on the card, I erased that file off the card so just the bin file was there and used the usb plugged it into the controller and turned it on, nothing happened. I tried many times, I even connected the controller to the phantom still had no luck... any help would be appreciated

thanks

Well I figured it out, I had no luck updating with the sd card, but I turned everything on and it came across the top of my tablet needs update for controller . I clicked it and was prompted for a download, then install, then erase down load after install.. worked perfect!

Reactions: pete76uk
For next time, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here.

From one newbie to another..... Thanks for posting and figuring this out!! Just went down the same road myself [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Well, you should bookmark my link too ;)

not a problem Coopguy, best way to learn is to share your experiences. I am sure I will have a lot more !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20