Controller not connecting to PC software.

Reaction score
So I'm having this major issue with DJI software not recognizing my Phantom 2's controller.

I have no idea where to really start, other than that I've tried plugging to my motherboard's USB ports and reinstalled Windows' drivers, but neither of the Phantom nor RC System Assistants seem to get a hold of the device.

Any advice on this matter?

OI Photography said:
Does the Phantom assistant recognize the Phantom when it's connected? If so that will eliminate some potential causes from the list.

I feared someone would pick that up... The thing is, my Phantom 2 itself is currently in repair in Germany due to a weird crash, so I don't have the unit here to try that out.

Are there any tricks that could still be tried out until I get the phantom back?

Jourei said:
OI Photography said:
Does the Phantom assistant recognize the Phantom when it's connected? If so that will eliminate some potential causes from the list.

I feared someone would pick that up... The thing is, my Phantom 2 itself is currently in repair in Germany due to a weird crash, so I don't have the unit here to try that out.

Are there any tricks that could still be tried out until I get the phantom back?

You mentioned drivers, but did you install the DJI WIN driver?

OI Photography said:

I actually did not as I didn't know what that was. Then again, it does say drivers...

Well, installed that and now everything is fine.

I'll now go and shame myself for not properly researching the obvious options...

Jourei said:
OI Photography said:

I actually did not as I didn't know what that was. Then again, it does say drivers...

Well, installed that and now everything is fine.

I'll now go and shame myself for not properly researching the obvious options...

Glad it's working for you now, and don't feel bad at all....lots (and lots) of people miss that one at first ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj