controller mode 1

Reaction score
has anyone started out to fly and found the controls working the opposite to normal.

Earlier today i attempted to begin a flight, after starting the motors, gave the left stick the upward motion, and the motors would not power up enough to get off the ground. Odd occurrence. Plugged the controller into the software and come to find out, Im in mode 1, rather than mode 2?

Controls were set backward.

Any experience with this, or known cause.

Fly Bry said:
has anyone started out to fly and found the controls working the opposite to normal.

Earlier today i attempted to begin a flight, after starting the motors, gave the left stick the upward motion, and the motors would not power up enough to get off the ground. Odd occurrence. Plugged the controller into the software and come to find out, Im in mode 1, rather than mode 2?

Controls were set backward.

Any experience with this, or known cause.
Not sure where you're at but most I think use mode 2. That would be throttle on left. I believe you have to connect transmitter to computer to change modes. Which Phantom and tx do you have? Some tx have the mini usb on the outside and some are on inside of transmitter.

Vision 2 plus, circa April 2014. stock, 100 flights, no mishaps. Controller is original, no dial, outside connector.

Have always operated in mode 2, but for some reason, it was in mode 1 out of the blue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik