Controller Joysticks-Sensitive

Reaction score
My very first blog question or post-on anything. Maybe someone out there can help. Love my Phantom Vision 2. Still very much an amateur but getting more comfortable every time. Question. Is it possible to "tighten up the joysticks". I often think that the joysticks on my controller are "loose" or "too sensitive". Kind of like a mouse on a computer, you are allowed to adjust the sensitivity of the mouse. I feel like I would have a little more control of the Phantom in flight if my joysticks could be adjusted? Any thoughts on this? Am I making sense? Probably don't have all the lingo down yet.

You can only adjust the mechanical 'drag' of the motion via spring tension.
There is no way to adjust the mechanical to electrical relationship.

Dual-rate and Expo are two adjustments on many radios nowadays that will change the amount of input to the Rx as compared to stick motion or deflection.

Lowering the ATTI gains in Phantom Assistant would also slow down the P2s response to stick input, making movement more subtle or somewhat spongier.

The very tips of the control stick also unscrew. It makes them a bit taller, which makes you move the sticks further to get the same output. Try that first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1