Controller issue

Reaction score
After upgrading the camera firmware, which i dont even know if i needed to do, my camera gimble would not pan down anymore! I tried numerous things including recalibrating everything over and over. I found short article online to recal transmitter using only the sticks. I did this and got the camera to pan down again, problem is when I move the stick left or right for phantom rotation the camera also moves slightly left and right also!! In some wind in full gps phantom mode, with compass calibration of course, it seems to drift more and be a little squirly unlike before this problem.
Ive emailed back and forth with my authorized dealer where i purchased and they keep telling me to re cal everything and it still wont stop camera from moving!
Any suggestions?? Anyone know how to reset calibration with sticks only? I cannot find that artcile online now to save my life!!

Thanks,

Tim

It is suppose to move the camera slightly during left & right panning. Your best option is to use the R/C Assistant to calibrate, then calibrate R/C in Phantom Assistant and select the Upgrade Version box for which controller you are using. Once completed everything will be back to normal, even the flying of your quad.

Thanks Frank,
This is the first ive heard the camera is supposed to slightly move with rotation other than just panning up and down. Im hoping there is no problem at all and the extra drift i noticed was just due to some swirling wind.

Have the same issue..worse. Just got mine back from DJI NO control at all. Have calibrated etc., box says "gimble on"...no control. Ideas??

Redphantom33 said:
it seems to drift more and be a little squirly unlike before this problem.
One thing to check is that in the app settings, you have FPV Mode unchecked.
Unchecked it gives smooth video - when checked the video looks jerky.

Use the correct terms. Pan is left-right, tilt is up-down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4