controller help

Reaction score
Not sure if I have a problem or not. I got my DJI professional about 1 hour ago. My controller just won't power on. I have plugged it into the charger and even then, non of the lights light up..Is this normal or do I have a DOA controller right format he start?

Robert

it takes a long time to charge it plug it in and wait

Reactions: Wyattroa
Will do thanks.. I was hoping it was something like that..I was just surprised that none of the lights even lit up.

It could take up to 4 hours to charge. Just be patient and the first light should eventually start to blink.

Doing a quick press of the bottom reveals no lights...Ill let it charge for a while longer and hope it comes to life. Its been on for two hours and still not a single light...I really am thinking things are not right.. Maybe I am just being to worrisome..

Last edited:
It would appear the controller is indeed dead. I talked to DJI and they said there is an issue. They recommend returning it and getting a new one.. Sucks... My excitement was short lived. I came to DJI since I was having nothing but problems with my tbs discovery pro...Maybe I am just not meant to have a quad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic