Controller firmware update issue

Reaction score
My p3 updated the firmware perfectly. I then tried to update the controller as usual but the light stayed green and didn't go blue. Does the controller not need an update this time around? Thanks!

My p3 updated the firmware perfectly. I then tried to update the controller as usual but the light stayed green and didn't go blue. Does the controller not need an update this time around? Thanks!
No RC update this time ..... read the release notes .....

It does not need to be updated -- unless you skipped the previous update. If you skipped the previous update, you must install 1.3.2 first.

Oh ok makes sense. It does have the last firmware. The instructions on the sd card from the bin file explains how to update the rc as usual so I was a bit confused. Is there anywhere to see what the current rc firmware is?

I am continually amazed how many people ask the same question and have clearly not read the release notes. The process is so important and product so expensive and yet people don't read instructions.

I'm also amazed at how patient people are in responding. I yell at the iPad and then someone like msinger chimes in with clear advise, calmly provided. Says more about me I suppose.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic