Controller does not connect with replacament Phantom3A

Reaction score
After more than month waiting, yesterday I received my Phantom 3 Advanced replacement from DJI . Today, I was going to test it in doors and get some skill up with test pilot, but, when I turned on aircraft, than remote controller and mobile phone, nothing happens . Lights on Phantom blinking yellow, on battery's switch button is red light, red light flashing on remote controller either. When DJI GO app opens, I need to find my Phantom manually and than press camera button. When I do so, black screen opens and red stripe telling me , that there is weak signal with aircraft, at the same time, I know, it is not connected at all.
Remote controller software version is 1.8.0 , DJI GO v3.1.3 . I don't know what is Phantom's software version as it does not showing any telemetry from aircraft on screen.
Do I need to download some file and transfer it to aircraft manually?
When I bought my Phantom back in January, it everything connected with first attempt, only issue was DJI GO app 3.1.2 which let my drone fly away on it's maiden flight :)

You will have to link your controller to the new AC. Instructions are in the manual. Should have also gotten a sheet with instructions for linking with the new bird too. Depending on which version of FW you have on the bird, you may have to upgrade the remote, but have to do the link first.

You can link the remote controller via DJI GO like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank's guys! You really helped me! Otherwise, I spent 3hrs with switching buttons on and off :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic