Controller Dead as a Doornail

PDM

Reaction score
I have about 4 hours flying with my Phantom 3 4K and I just discovered that the controller is DOA. I last used it about 2 weeks ago and stored it with about a 70% charge. I've never dropped it or exposed it to moisture. I've never had any previous issues with the controller either.

I pushed the power button and there were no lights. I tried charging it for 3+ hours and still no lights or indications of life.

DJI, what's the deal? Did I get a lemon?

Contact DJI support for help. They will repair it for free if it's under warranty.

I have about 4 hours flying with my Phantom 3 4K and I just discovered that the controller is DOA. I last used it about 2 weeks ago and stored it with about a 70% charge. I've never dropped it or exposed it to moisture. I've never had any previous issues with the controller either.

I pushed the power button and there were no lights. I tried charging it for 3+ hours and still no lights or indications of life.

DJI, what's the deal? Did I get a lemon?

the battery is plugged in . inside the RC
maybe the battery is unplugged/loose.
open the RC and look around..

good luck and have fun flying!

I appreciate the suggestion, but the screws holding the remote together are a special tamper-proof type, so I'm inclined to not try to get it open. Besides, that will likely void my DJI warranty.

the battery is plugged in . inside the RC
maybe the battery is unplugged/loose.
open the RC and look around..

good luck and have fun flying!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic