Controller Charge Time?

Reaction score
Why is the RC Controller charge time so ridiculously long? Jeeze

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Large battery capacity, and it drains much slower than an intelligent flight battery does. ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
Out of the box completely dead took a half hour before I even saw a light. Thought it was DOA. Took almost 5 hours to completely charge. Haven't charged it again yet (only flew 3 times so far) so can't comment on partial charges

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Out of the box completely dead took a half hour before I even saw a light. Thought it was DOA. Took almost 5 hours to completely charge. Haven't charged it again yet (only flew 3 times so far) so can't comment on partial charges

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

had the same thing. was very concerned at time.

It's a smart idea, that we can check both of our battery levels (RC and flight) from within the Go App. ;-)

RedHotPoker

My P3 Pro just arrived today... controller been on the charge since around 11. Still charging at 1513 lol. Hurry up and charge dammit!

Long time. I can't say for sure I I just leave it to charge and come back a few hours later. However, it's also dependent on the charger you are using. Charging from a USB port is going to take a _very_ long time. Using a wall USB charge is going to be faster but I find that cheap wall chargers can be slow as well.

I've had th3 controller on charge now since around 11... it's now 2100 and it's alternating flashing between three and 2 lights...

Any ideas?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20