Controller Binding

Reaction score
Got a Phantom 1 of my old boss and the Futuba TG8 controller is fried so I got and original DJI Controller and Transmitter, installed the new transmitter and went through the binding process and all seems to do as it was supposed to (lights on transmitter go out when the controller is turned on and so on) but there is no response from anything when the joysticks are moved anyone got any ideas an what the problem is?

Thanks in advance
JC

CSC? not sure what this is and what does it have to do with the motors responding through the transmitter?

I have a friend who is a bit of an electronic wiz so we pluged the new TX in to a oscilloscope and it was doing everything it was supposed to but there was still no start up, does anyone know if there is something that has to be done to the NAZA box too to get this thing to kick into gear!

I have same problem.
Need advise what we need to do with this issue.
Or where we can learn more about how to start up and troubleshooting the dji 1?

The CSC means pulling the sticks on the transmitter DOWN and TOGETHER.

This is required to start the motors.

I highly disreccomend using this to stop the motors, because of danger of tip over. Hold throttle down for 3 seconds when landed will stop the motors.

Google "Phantom CSC" or so and you will Find Some images on the stick position.

NEVER do the CSC when flying, it Will cut the motors and the Phantom Will fall like a brick...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub