Controller beeping

Reaction score
When I turned my controller on this morning (after a couple of weeks of no flying) it beeped continuously (no groups of four). I waited a while, it didn't stop, I turned it off. Then I turned it back on again, thus time waiting several minutes. Eventually the beeping stopped, I connected to the aircraft, and flew normally.
I believe I did a controller update a few weeks ago, but have flown since. Thoughts?

When I turned my controller on this morning (after a couple of weeks of no flying) it beeped continuously (no groups of four). I waited a while, it didn't stop, I turned it off. Then I turned it back on again, thus time waiting several minutes. Eventually the beeping stopped, I connected to the aircraft, and flew normally.
I believe I did a controller update a few weeks ago, but have flown since. Thoughts?
Take the bin file off the SD card.

Ken Pascoe, if the beeping stops when you move either stick, then your remote controller most likely needs to be calibrated. You can do so within the DJI GO app.

Reactions: Scozz76
My brand new P3P does that but as soon as the phantom is started/armed the beeping stops, its a brand new P3P out of the box.

Lol I did that and just packed everything away now.

Working like a charm, was just being lazy lol but hey done it and now no more beeping

Ken Pascoe, if the beeping stops when you move either stick, then your remote controller most likely needs to be calibrated. You can do so within the DJI GO app.
WOW I thought it was just supposed to beep until you move a stick lol - could this contribute to overly sensitive sticks?

So I just calibrated the rc after flying over 75 flights without doing so! And WOW I finally have full control of my bird! This whole time I figured the phantom was just temperamental and I also couldn't figure out why my expo curve at .2 wasn't having any effect on stick response. Thank you for this post!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl