Controler foam damage

Reaction score
Hello there,

Just wanted to inquire about your controller foam status. Mine has been damaged by the GPC strap when folding the controller for storage as seen in the photo.

Have you experienced the same issue? it can happen with any strap I can think off really...

Attachments

• Controller.jpg
    Controller.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 346
Mine has a indent like that as well. I remove my strap for storage but something got pressed against it.

You guy's gonna be sick when that cheap clasp breaks and your TX hits the ground and have seen it happen in here .
I ditched that and also put a key ring there . Have done it to all 3 of my TX's .
just my 2 cents
IMG_4542.JPG

You guy's gonna be sick when that cheap clasp breaks and your TX hits the ground and have seen it happen in here .
I ditched that and also put a key ring there . Have done it to all 3 of my TX's .
just my 2 cents
View attachment 55635

Smart idea. I've often thought about the clip and if it ever let go as the controller and Ipad together are not lightweight. I'm going for the same setup but maybe a small carabiner for quick release.

Smart idea. I've often thought about the clip and if it ever let go as the controller and Ipad together are not lightweight. I'm going for the same setup but maybe a small carabiner for quick release.
Well all the straps I have got seem to have that same clasp and I have seen member's posting theirs broke so I did that .
I didn't want to be this guy.
cry baby.gif
and would have if I dropped mine and it busted ;)

I am fighting my inner troll

Reactions: Myetkt
You are correct DB, I leave all mine on all the time . Just wrap them around the TX and is fine :)

Maybe it was to the OP or he was just asking...

Don't fight it Chop as that might cause you an inner issue . Run with it Run....
;)
cat-saturday-31-photos-17.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31