Continuous flashing Red lights and beeping when updating

Reaction score
I was attempting to update my plus to the 3.2 software when it al of a sudden began to flash re lights and beep continuously. i've tried all i know but it won't stop. no crashes, no issues before this. only 8 flights on this bird. any suggestions?

I've had the same thing. Just disconnect and turn power off, connect again, reboot your pc and turn the power of your bird on and try again. That did the trick with me.

If its flashing and beeping whilst updating that is normal. When its finished it will ask you to power cycle

;)

Roegie said:
I've had the same thing. Just disconnect and turn power off, connect again, reboot your pc and turn the power of your bird on and try again. That did the trick with me.
Yep, worked that way for me as well. Certainly makes one nervous about the first flight afterwards which went well.
If you don't see the green update progress bar moving then it's hung up from what I can tell.

A power cycle can just reset things sometime. When you do some calibration stuff sometimes you just need to power cycle again to get it all tickety boo.

Glad you got it back working though cos its a great aircraft.

Same thing with mine, the only difference the rear red lights are not lit the same on either side. One side has 4 red lights and the other has 3.

restart your computer. I cant tell you how many times i restarted to my computer and nothing changed. I uninstalled both softwares and reinstalled them. 4 hours of frustration and i decided to go to sleep.
when i woke up i read Roegle's post about restarting my computer and it worked.

neoneo said:
restart your computer. I cant tell you how many times i restarted to my computer and nothing changed. I uninstalled both softwares and reinstalled them. 4 hours of frustration and i decided to go to sleep.
when i woke up i read Roegle's post about restarting my computer and it worked.

Glad to hear it worked for you too!...Happy flying :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers