Continuous beeping and no fly after crash

Reaction score
I just bought a new P2V, and I was excited to learn all the basic maneuvers. Some hours later I performed the emergency landing and P2V descended into a tree and crashed. Afterwards I tried getting the P2V up in the air again, but all I got is this continuous beeping seemingly from the 4 motors as soon as I switched on the battery on P2V, and the props gave no response when I tried to take off. I also noticed the in app camera screen does not display "Distance", "Altitude", and "Speed" anymore. I wonder if the GPS unit is broken? Here is the short clip of it beeping upon power on

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTg5NPEk8Lk[/youtube]

I took the P2V apart and all connections looked firmed. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you very much!

That's the noise the ESC's generate (via the motor housings) indicating they're not getting any control signal from the NAZA. My guess would be that the NAZA isn't getting power, or the ESC's have gotten disconnected or loose from it.

Check to make sure that the cable going from the mainboard to the X3 port on the NAZA is still connected and seated properly, and the same thing for the 4 pins on the other side of the NAZA where the ESC leads from the mainboard connect.

if any of the 4 sets of wires that go from the main board to the ESCs it will do that constant beeping but should still let you start the other 3 motors. So inless all 4 came lose its probably not that. but the other plugs that go to the naza will also do the funky beep churp thing. but should still see the gps unless that to is disconnected or busted. But the gps will not give you any beeps if busted or disconnected. BUT it will not let you start if you are on the latest firmware and the ver3 naza assistant.

ut there is one other set of wires that if any thing comes disconnected they will also not let the gps work. They are the 4 wires that come off the main board over near were the gps and the compass plugs in to the board and run to a plug in the naza.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1