Contacting a Moderator ??

Hughie said:
IflyinWY said:
Post a picture of a Goat. That worked for Dirk :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a really good point.

Here goes......

(it's not really a goat, it's me.... but I have just had my hair cut :lol: )
Man I wish you hadn't post that as it reminds me of someone Known to me as GGF ! :evil:
TJ has always as Slinger has always answered my PM's quickly and think they both are class acts ! Not knocking the others just that is whom I deal with the most :D
Do hope the OP got his answer :shock:

I PM'ed the OP and the other member who were looking for help so hopefully everyones questions will be answered soon. ;)

LuvMyTJ said:
I PM'ed the OP and the other member who were looking for help so hopefully everyones questions will be answered soon. ;)
You da man :mrgreen:

I was trying to figure out what is going on with my TxRider account...I changed my password and now im locked out ??

Thanks for any help !!

Ken

TxRider7 said:
I was trying to figure out what is going on with my TxRider account...I changed my password and now im locked out ??

Thanks for any help !!

Ken

Are you referring to a different account than the one you are posting with?

LuvMyTJ said:
TxRider7 said:

Thanks for any help !!

Ken

Are you referring to a different account than the one you are posting with?
I bet he's referring to one that got deleted a while back when we got messed up .

I had another login name and changed my password and then could never log back in...said I had not been authorized ??

Thanks for any help !!

Ken

TxRider7 said:
I had another login name and changed my password and then could never log back in...said I had not been authorized ??

Thanks for any help !!

Ken
Did you read this ? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=34218 Maybe you fell in this category ! PM TJ or Gunslinger and am sure they will help ya .

TxRider7 said:

Thanks for any help !!

Ken
What was that name?

LuvMyTJ said:
TxRider7 said:

Thanks for any help !!

Ken
What was that name?
From rereading this I believe it was ..TxRider.. and he put a 7 to it to get back in.

msinger said:
Geert is no longer a member here. Banished.

good riddance I say, once I put up an announcement of a firmware upgrade, and 30 minutes later it had vanished, and he had a thread announcing the same thing, I took him to task on a PM and he said I had duplicated HIS thread, he forgot that all postings were date stamped!, Now he is gone I shall return

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1