Contacting a Moderator ??

TxRider7 said:
How can I contact a Moderator about a login problem ??

Thanks !!

Hi and Welcome here! You may not know the terms others are using. Som msg means sending a message and PMSG is a private message. The moderators (Mods) are listed in each section, such as in "Discussion," there is "Contacting a Moderator" then it lists the Mods. Click on their name and you will see an option called "send a private message."

I hate to endorse moderators, but I still have two messages, both being 2 weeks old. This seems consistent for this Mod. But, in his defense, he may have other duties that keep him tied up. BUT, if you are reported a crude, rude, out of control member, this should receive a fast response. If a msg remains in your outbox, that means it hasn't been read. I'm sure mine will now! It doesn't necessarily need a reply, but I do expect my infrequent mags to be read.

Having only used two Mods, I can only recommend Gunslinger. He doesn't really shoot, not yet anyway! He is VERY friendly and helpful. But his user name may not be listed on each topic of the forum. I do not feel comfortable sharing which Mod should not be used. I hope all Mods will read this and there inbox. I also hope if they can't do their duties in a timely fashion, perhaps they should be be lightened.

I suggest a drawing where moderators will not be listed alphabetically, as that could load some down. I use Gunslinger. I will continue to until he says to stop. That may be right after reading this post! :). :)

:D
Glad you brought back the OP. One problem, they can't get a pm until they've made more posts here.

I also respect the Mods and if they need help, I nominate Dirkclod. Not that my opinion has any value, just saying, he's got lots of experience and always on here. ;) + Sense of humor!

MHL

Fplvert said:
Glad you brought back the OP. One problem, they can't get a pm until they've made more posts here.

I also respect the Mods and if they need help, I nominate Dirkclod. Not that my opinion has any value, just saying, he's got lots of experience and always on here. ;) + Sense of humor!

MHL

Thank you for pointing out what I should have said. I didn't know they needed to fill the empty slot. But, Dirk is my friend and before I recommend him, I need to ask him if he wants the job.

However, I would imagine the Mods have their own methods of choosing one. If he wanted it, I would second your notion! For now, I'll wait for his answer!

Eltrochaphantom said:
Why did he leave?

Read the ANNOUNCEMENTS above, by Adam.

You missed quite a lot. No name is given, but only a Mod could have done what was done. In addition, he went to great efforts to remove all of the posts of a friend of mine. Notice that Geert is no longer listed as a moderator. You can easily figure it out

He deserved much worse.

Fplvert said:

MHL

After some thought, that doesn't seem right. Why can't they get help, no matter the problem? Mothered should be some way a new member can get help. I can't help or I would.

Mori55 said:
What's the pay ? :)
$1 per month - send your check to .......

Back to helping the OP, how many posts does a new member have to make before he or she can get assistance from a mod?

PhantomFanatic said:
Back to helping the OP, how many posts does a new member have to make before he or she can get assistance from a mod?

How do we know if we PM a mod if they are even around to deal with it?
I sent a PM to one of the mods 10 days ago. No reply yet.

PhantomFanatic said:
If they are going to PM back and forth, I think it is five posts before you can PM. Maybe not?

Hughie said:
PhantomFanatic said:

Always look at ..who is online ... and that will show you when one is on or anybody else for that matter unless they are hid ;)

dirkclod said:
Hughie said:
PhantomFanatic said:

Always look at ..who is online ... and that will show you when one is on or anybody else for that matter unless they are hid ;)

Yeah I did that. But that is no guarantee, that they are just about to go away on holiday for a month.

just mention goobay or the driver that got away with wiping out a mother of 4 and the mods will get in touch with you soon enough!!

Post a picture of a Goat. That worked for Dirk :lol: :lol: :lol:

IflyinWY said:
Post a picture of a Goat. That worked for Dirk :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's a really good point.

Here goes......

(it's not really a goat, it's me.... but I have just had my hair cut :lol: )

Attachments

• goat.jpg
    goat.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 331
Danger area!

Attachments

• teeth.jpg
    teeth.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 320
Did someone here post a picture of a goat? What seems to be the problem? :lol:

Just stumbled upon this thread. I am a mod here and I am on everyday.
Feel free to PM me with any questions. If you cannot PM you can email the owner at [email protected].

TxRider7, did you get that email address? Or, did you give up?! If so, I don't expect an answer! :)

Edit: From my observation, it seems that posting that goat picture brings a Mod! It has been used twice and it is 100% now.

:) :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20