Contacted Support 1 Week Ago. No return yet...

PhillyAnt, how's your calling around to the other offices going? Any luck?

You got it. Phantoms can not be flown right "out of the box" as DJI advertises. Some people just don't want to invest the time required to learn how to fly successfully. And, sure, there are cases of faulty Phantoms. That will always be a reality.

You are probably a DJI dealer's worst nightmare, so I'm sure they will not lose any sleep by not having you as a customer. All you do is rant and complain :(
I hope all your future customers read your threads before they send you any money. They will get a pretty good idea of your attitude towards your customers, if they do. If there is something wrong with your drone you sold them, you don't want to hear about it. Give you their money and good bye.

I haven't tried calling the others yet. I finally got a hold of someone on chat and gave him all my info. He is supposed to get back to me with an RMA, but after 40 minutes of waiting for him to respond, I just got a messaging saying that I got disconnected.

This is beyond frustrating.

I hope all your future customers read your threads before they send you any money. They will get a pretty good idea of your attitude towards your customers. If there is something wrong with your drone you sold them, you don't want to hear about it. Give you there money and good bye.

Please lets keep this thread on topic. Thanks.

I hope all your future customers read your threads before they send you any money.
Huh? I'm not a DJI dealer. In fact, I don't sell anything.

I haven't tried calling the others yet. I finally got a hold of someone on chat and gave him all my info. He is supposed to get back to me with an RMA, but after 40 minutes of waiting for him to respond, I just got a messaging saying that I got disconnected.
Ah, technology. You gotta love it.

He should have your info since you have to enter it at the start of the chat. Maybe wait a bit and see if he follows up?

This is beyond frustrating.
Remember, after you get your RMA and send in your drone to them, they will have it for 10 weeks or more. That's a long time to be without your $1400 investment. They have had mine for 9 weeks so far.

Please lets keep this thread on topic. Thanks.
It is on topic. DJI.....where are you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember, after you get your RMA and send in your drone to them, they will have it for 10 weeks or more. That's a long time to be without your $1400 investment. They have had mine for 9 weeks so far.

Thats why I own 2 of them. Its pathetic that I had to purchase a second one, but it is what it is.

You don't have Phantoms available? That's what it says on your website.
No, sir. I don't sell Phantoms. I only help connect people to reputable DJI dealers.

PhillyAnt, it kind of sounds like you know your repair will not be covered under warranty. If that's true, why don't you just get your Phantom repaired elsewhere? I know Hani does good work:

http://www.uavrepairshop.com

It won't take 10 weeks either.

Reactions: JBG
First & last warning to all participants... stay on topic or face a warning. This is getting real old, real fast.

Reactions: PhillyAnt
PhillyAnt, it kind of sounds like you know your repair will not be covered under warranty. If that's true, why don't you just get your Phantom repaired elsewhere? I know Hani does good work:

http://www.uavrepairshop.com

It won't take 10 weeks either.

Yeah I am looking at all my options right now. I know that a few of the members on this site have had their gimbal repaired by sending it in to DJI and have saved a few hundred dollars over purchasing a new gimbal. I'm not sure if any repair sites could "repair" it without charging for an entirely new gimbal. I also know that there are some plastic repair kits out there but I don't think I want to go that way. I wish I could just send DJI my broken gimbal and have them send me a replacement for a fraction of the price. I could install it myself. Its not like the gimbal is defective. The arm just snapped on it.

I am going to contact that website though. Thanks!

I will keep you guys updated.

Check with Hani if you decide to go that route. That guy repairs gimbals in his sleep...

I just got off the phone with Hani. I am confident that he can take care of me and he was very nice to talk to. Thanks for the recommendation, @msinger !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers