Contacted DJI on Lost Flight Records

Reaction score
I contacted DJI on lost flight records. They sated if not synched, They're lost and non recoverable. Lesson learned, Sync after every flight folks!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is where the Data plan pays for itself... Lot's of people say that you don't need Data but it really is for the best.

Reactions: beamerbuilder1
How do you sync again? :)

You still have to remember to synch. No?

Yes, DJI told me if you don't sync your flight records and something happens to the Dji Go App then they're gone, no way to recover

Reed L go into DJi Go App. View your flight records and tap on the sync icon in the upper right corner. Tap on sync all flight records. Done!

Reactions: Reed L
P3-Synch-Logs-1.jpg

P3-Synch-Logs-2.jpg

P3-Synch-Logs-3.jpg

Reactions: Reed L
Yes, DJI told me if you don't sync your flight records and something happens to the Dji Go App then they're gone, no way to recover
Right :) I was just trying to figure out how simply having a data plan solved this pain point.

Because with the data plan, your maps get loaded without having to connect to someone else's hot spot or wifi where you are flying. Pretty hard to sync with no map... It's just best to have the plan so that if you get a chance to fly while traveling, like I do all of the time, the maps are already loaded and ready. Having the Shield on wifi and the Ellipsis with Data, I'm always having to turn on the hot spot on the Ellipsis so the Shield can get the maps. The Ellipsis is always ready and has a great signal coming in compared to my Samsung S7 Edge. I can have no signal with the S7 and usually 2 bars and 4G with the Ellipsis when there is a signal, so it has become the main hot spot for traveling unboosted. When I bought the Shield I thought that it could be connected to Data but with lollipop it couldn't. It cost us $10.00 a month for the Ellipsis to have data and living in the sticks, we can use it as a hot spot at home also when the DSL goes down.

I have religiously synced my flights since I got my p3p. The last DJI GO update scrubbed all of my flights. Can't get them back it seems.

You cannot synch Litchi logs using DJI GO.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31