Constrictive Criticism please

Reaction score
CC please on this. This was my first true edited video.

Very good. The only thing I see to improve methods are to slow gimbal movement, smooth gimbal transition. And Blur video scene transitions. Other than that well done.

Very good. The only thing I see to improve methods are to slow gimbal movement, smooth gimbal transition. And Blur video scene transitions. Other than that well done.
Thank you. I was trying the slow movement on the shot of the plant, but I had terrible signal. It was almost 1k away. I will try to do more of a blur in the future.

Color seems dull as well as contrast. Search for Fredrick Hagan Color Grading Youtube tutorials.

Here:

Color seems dull as well as contrast. Search for Fredrick Hagan Color Grading Youtube tutorials.

Here:

I had tried color grading. I had set the White Balance to 4500 on a sunny day on accident. It was very blue SOOC. This was the best I could recover.

Have you tried manual camers settings? Shutter speed ISO?

I had tried color grading. I had set the White Balance to 4500 on a sunny day on accident. It was very blue SOOC. This was the best I could recover.

It's not about shutter speed, WB, etc., it's more about contrast (the amount of difference between blacks and whites).

You did a good job by taking flat looking video (SLog, I suppose). It's good in terms for grading purposes, not straigth-out-of-camera-viewing - no overblown blacks, no lost whites.

Just go to color editing and stretch out the histogram - make blacks darker, whites - brighter.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr