Constrictive Criticism please

Reaction score
CC please on this. This was my first true edited video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very good. The only thing I see to improve methods are to slow gimbal movement, smooth gimbal transition. And Blur video scene transitions. Other than that well done.

Very good. The only thing I see to improve methods are to slow gimbal movement, smooth gimbal transition. And Blur video scene transitions. Other than that well done.
Thank you. I was trying the slow movement on the shot of the plant, but I had terrible signal. It was almost 1k away. I will try to do more of a blur in the future.

Color seems dull as well as contrast. Search for Fredrick Hagan Color Grading Youtube tutorials.

Here:

Color seems dull as well as contrast. Search for Fredrick Hagan Color Grading Youtube tutorials.

Here:

I had tried color grading. I had set the White Balance to 4500 on a sunny day on accident. It was very blue SOOC. This was the best I could recover.

Have you tried manual camers settings? Shutter speed ISO?

I had tried color grading. I had set the White Balance to 4500 on a sunny day on accident. It was very blue SOOC. This was the best I could recover.

It's not about shutter speed, WB, etc., it's more about contrast (the amount of difference between blacks and whites).

You did a good job by taking flat looking video (SLog, I suppose). It's good in terms for grading purposes, not straigth-out-of-camera-viewing - no overblown blacks, no lost whites.

Just go to color editing and stretch out the histogram - make blacks darker, whites - brighter.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan