Constant Need For Compass Calibration

Reaction score
After I upgraded to firmware version 3.12, I have had to calibrate the compass every single time I plug the battery in. This is very time-consuming, and I never had to calibrate the compass this frequently with the previous versions. What is going on? Do I need to reinstall the firmware? If so, how do I reinstall it?

I took the Phantom out to the field again this afternoon. It seems that the constant blinking yellow light is just part of the warmup process. I had mistakenly been thinking it was indicating a need for compass calibration.

Almost every flight I've had calibrate compass pop up on my screen. I'm afraid to fly without doing it though. I'm petrified at the thought of a fly away!

Almost every flight I've had calibrate compass pop up on my screen. I'm afraid to fly without doing it though. I'm petrified at the thought of a fly away!
What screen are you speaking about? Is your bird a Phantom 1?

The screen I'm talking about is my iPad mini while running the DJI go app.
So you are NOT speaking of a Phantom 1 or Phantom 1.1.1 whose application is NAZAM. Am I wrong?

This is a P4.
So, you are in the wrong discussion:this is related to Phantom 1 in its different versions.
I suggest you to post your question in the P4 discussion.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20