Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Constant beep beep

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Deerstalker, Nov 22, 2015.

1. Deerstalker

Help please. I pad got latest downgrade from dji go. Put different card into phantom one that came with it. Powered everything up. Phantom started to make noise like upgrading then about same time making loud beep beep all the time. So shut down took card out and tried again no different stil loud beep beep all the time. Downloaded newest software onto new card (which was on phantom already)and put in and turned on no different still loud beep beep left for a few minutes no difference noticed small led on gimbal was solid red. Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Deerstalker

Sorted. Left card in phantom for about 8 min till beeping stopped. Have tried and all well.

3. dronefreak

Did you reformat the sd card before downloading the firmware?. If you didn't, try formatting the card and downloading the firmware again.

4. dronefreak

Please follow instructions on how to upgrade the firmware on aircraft and remote controller

5. KeyToNewHome

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday while trying to update. After the third attempt, I decided to just let it beep (and hoped it wasn't bricking). I noticed while it was beeping loudly like a smoke detector, the faint sounds of the original update tones could be heard. It was as though the unit was deleting the previous failed update while installing the new update at the same time. Beeped for about 8 minutes, then only the normal update tones remained. Checked the card afterwards, and it displayed "success". Flew perfectly.

6. bobmyers

That is the M.O. for updating after a failure-- Some of the lads stick it in the closet and shut the door.:D:D