Considering Purchasing a P4 Pro+

Reaction score
I have been a professional aerial photographer from fixed wing and helicopters and want to pursue using drones as a photography platform, since it would open up the possibilities of many more prospective clients.

I would like to see some examples of still images taken with the P4 Pro. I would like to see the entire file and not a reduced image. Does anyone know of any place I could see some images or would anyone be willing to send one to me?

I wish that a more normal size lens were also available. Something that would equate with a 50mm lens for a 35mm camera. Is there any way around that? I would buy a second drone just to have that ability since I don't want all my images to be wide angle.

Also, does anyone know when the P4 Pro+ will be ready to ship and could any vendors be recommended? My understanding is that the P4 PRo is available now but the pro+ is the one with the built in screen, which is what I want, but that they are not yet available.

Thank you very much.

I wish that a more normal size lens were also available. Something that would equate with a 50mm lens for a 35mm camera. Is there any way around that? I would buy a second drone just to have that ability since I don't want all my images to be wide angle.
We are now only just past the Wright Brothers stage in the evolution of small drone photography and it's going to be a while yet before longer lenses are common.
All drones ready-to-fly drones have wideangles because they are the most generally useful lens for aerial work and because of significant technical hurdles to overcome with lens weight and vibration that longer lenses would have.
If longer lenses are needed, you have to use an SLR and a very expensive heavy lifter drone or the Inspire and X5 with interchangeable lenses.
Both options are a lot more expensive and cumbersome.

Thanks Lickity Split. I used to buy photography equipment from B & H years ago but then switched to Amazon. Anyway, I want the PHP+ but they don't have it in stock and don't commit to any shipping date.

Thanks socalvn. I just ordered the last one they had in their shipment to go out next week.

Reactions: cr6
I had good luck thanks to you. They told me that they expected the last one to go within an hour.

Thank you for your support!

All Phantom 4 Pro+ units arriving in this week are now sold out. We'll have plenty more in the week of December 12th. They can be ordered here and your backorder will be filled as quickly as possible when more units arrive into our warehouses.

Regular Phantom 4 Pro units are currently in stock and ready to ship. As always, orders placed by 3pm PST M-F are guaranteed for shipment same day. The Phantom 4 Pro can be ordered here.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out on our Live Chat, by email at [email protected], or give us a call at (855) 625-2055. Today and throughout the next month and a half we will be operating with extended weekend hours, 9am-10pm PST.

Safe and happy flying!

-The Advexure Team

Reactions: socalvn

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd