Conquer range extender by titan drones works with p4p - review and feedback

Like SPRTBKRYDER said it will cost a fortune and I think it only works with their new controller
Agreed! The new $999 controller already costs a fortune, and also only works with the Inspire 2 and the Matrice 200, so the Tracktenna likely also won't ever be available for the Phantom line! The CrystalSky monitors are $499 for 5.5" and $699 and $999 for the 7.85" versions, so you can be stuck with their buggy customized Android version forever, without ever being able to use any 3rd party SDK. Best Buy has the 128GB 9.7" iPad Pro for $599. Bigger, lighter, iOS, and can use any 3rd party SDK!
Apple - 9.7-Inch iPad Pro with WiFi - 128GB - Silver
Oh, and for a mere $4999 a year, you can now borrow batteries from DJI! :rolleyes:

I ordered the QMA Male to RPSMA Adapter (Set of 2) last night so that I can use a set of whip antennas on the Conquer mount and lol I thought I was buying a couple chunks of gold!! These things are expensive! $34 with shipping for the set. But I needed them so what ya gonna do.......
Snap-on to screw-on converter?

Yep. I checked Amazon first but no go there.
Good to know. The typical transmitter mod installs the screw-on terminals, so anyone using an already modded transmitter with the Conquer will need the opposite set, converting screw-on to snap-on.

Yeah those are RPSMA to QMA 90 Degree Cables comes as a pair for $20. I thought about going that way but man the cables that go inside the RC for the Conquer are twice the size as what all the other mods use. I figured if nothing else they would have better shielding than the smaller cables.

Yeah those are RPSMA to QMA 90 Degree Cables comes as a pair for $20. I thought about going that way but man the cables that go inside the RC for the Conquer are twice the size as what all the other mods use. I figured if nothing else they would have better shielding than the smaller cables.
These guys seem to have their act together. Their build quality seems top notch. They are very open and responsive to questions. No hype. Just a solid product. Refreshing!

Ok it finally quit raining here today for a short period of time. Long enough for me to get a quick run in. This time instead of using channel 30 I used channel 13 and I must say the performance was on point. In places where I was getting drop-outs this time it was solid signal all the way. Shows that this thing needs to be run as close to 2.40ghz as you can get it to get the advantage that the extra gain(19dbi claimed) will give you. So far I am very well pleased with this antenna and it's holding it's own against other antennas that I have here to compare it to. In my opinion it's everything that the manufacture claims and then some. Great antenna for sure.

Talked to one of the guys at Titan Drones tonight about starting a user forum for their products and he said that would be a great idea and that he was going to do it. So hopefully he will that would be nice.

Reactions: WWK888
Talked to one of the guys at Titan Drones tonight about starting a user forum for their products and he said that would be a great idea and that he was going to do it. So hopefully he will that would be nice.
We have a good head start right here! :cool:

Reactions: Sprtbkryder
Prior to purchasing my Conquer Antenna my Phantom 4 my best distance was about 2500 feet. I live in a very urban area with a lot of tall pines and oak trees. I tried my new antenna out yesterday and flew almost 1 mile! In fact it flew to a point that the battery got low and the drone went into RTH mode. I was a little afraid it was going to make it back. I haven't gotten the range that I hear others talking about, but like I said I live and fly in a very urban area. For me the new antenna almost doubled my current range. I can't wait to fly at the coast.

I don't get the range people talk about either. Not in 2.4 or 5.8ghz. And even though I think OP was shilling in this thread I'm gonna give this thing a shot I think and see what happens.

I don't get the range people talk about either. Not in 2.4 or 5.8ghz. And even though I think OP was shilling in this thread I'm gonna give this thing a shot I think and see what happens.
Post here and let us know how it goes. Good luck!

A lot of these guys getting the big range numbers are living in Florida and places flat. They don't have all these big oaks and pines to deal with like we do.

I don't think you'll have any trouble doubling your range with this antenna. Get the Blue its freakin awesome. Forgot to mention that you better get yourself a shoulder harness since this antenna adds some weight to the front of the transmitter.

Last edited:
14000+ out today in a direction that I usually don't get too far and I still had full bars on both control and video signal! Didn't have a spare battery strapped on so I went ahead and turned around just to be safe. This antenna is starting to prove itself to me now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik