Conquer antenna system

64975b9d650c5ed0238964443935cf0d.jpg

I have this and it is very good

The range increase is massive, penetration with better transmission quality and an all round very well built unit, easy to install and very good customer service plus it looks **** sexy!!!....I would definitely recommend as a range extender

ok Thanks, what about the added weight?

Added weight is a small downside to this for some, its would add about what feels like a kg to the remote. But I have noticed that 99% of the people I have seen with this myself included use a lanyard or shoulder strap which will help deal with the extra weight over long periods of time. I'd prob say that weight would be the only negative thing about this but personally it doesn't bother me but I can see some people potentially having an issue with it... but it would be highly recommend to wear a lanyard or shoulder strap to take that weight off your arms and balance it out. It also attaches and detaches in a matter or seconds and you can still put the controller in the original case

Here is a pic of my setup

383e9b0b82f8c2f7f64479cc2ae044a7.jpg

I have this and it is very good

The range increase is massive, penetration with better transmission quality and an all round very well built unit, easy to install and very good customer service plus it looks **** sexy!!!....I would definitely recommend as a range extender

Is the battery replaceable in the antenna?

Have you noticed any effect to your compass calibration, caused by the big magnet in the quick release setup, since it's stored so close to your drone in the original phantom case?

I notice the vendor description does not say it's compatible with the Phantom 4Pro. I assume this is because the P4P uses 2.4Ghz and 5.8Ghz for video communications and control. Do you have to fly your P4P fixed on 2.4Ghz only to work right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Techcop50
I looked at their website. No specs on their equipment...:(
I would have to see a bunch of trusted reviews before I even considered hooking it to my P4P+...

I don't like that it uses a wall wart to charge the battery. Who needs one more charger to keep track of? No reason why it couldn't use micro usb...

I've been reading up on these antennas. The only downside is they're untested really by the masses.

Their Command Case Base Station is pretty sweet if you ask me. It would allow me to use my larger iPad again. Which I love

I'm using their Ground Station and I think it's freaking SWEET!! Highly suggest it :)

I just received and installed the Conquer on my P4, haven't tested yet. So far looks and build quality are great, it is pretty **** heavy, heavier than the maxxrange with amps and the Terminator with amps. The one thing that worries me is how it mounts, the sma's take a lot of the weight, mine also does not have the magnet mount but has a twist lock that works very well and is easy to put on and off, the quick connectors are a little still but i really them. I will be testing it this weekend against the maxxrange and terminator both boosted and unboosted. Oh also the comfort grip knobs are feel really nice but they hit the device holder when its in closed position.
d584695ad6d7f8b9f9a84b9ad08412d1.jpg

With every hobby, there are people that get super way into it and become consumed with tinkering, accessories, and bells and whistles. This is perfect for those people.

I just received and installed the Conquer on my P4, haven't tested yet. So far looks and build quality are great, it is pretty **** heavy, heavier than the maxxrange with amps and the Terminator with amps. The one thing that worries me is how it mounts, the sma's take a lot of the weight, mine also does not have the magnet mount but has a twist lock that works very well and is easy to put on and off, the quick connectors are a little still but i really them. I will be testing it this weekend against the maxxrange and terminator both boosted and unboosted. Oh also the comfort grip knobs are feel really nice but they hit the device holder when its in closed position.
d584695ad6d7f8b9f9a84b9ad08412d1.jpg

Man that's big old antenna

Added weight is a small downside to this for some, its would add about what feels like a kg to the remote. But I have noticed that 99% of the people I have seen with this myself included use a lanyard or shoulder strap which will help deal with the extra weight over long periods of time. I'd prob say that weight would be the only negative thing about this but personally it doesn't bother me but I can see some people potentially having an issue with it... but it would be highly recommend to wear a lanyard or shoulder strap to take that weight off your arms and balance it out. It also attaches and detaches in a matter or seconds and you can still put the controller in the original case

Here is a pic of my setup

383e9b0b82f8c2f7f64479cc2ae044a7.jpg

Where did you buy that wrap at? Very nice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers