Connectivity issues with computer and Phantom

Reaction score
Well, I'm trying to hook-up to turn on the "head locker". The software on my comp. is up to date and Im running 128bit Windows 7, and I have plenty of memory. I'm connected (via USB) while the Tx and the Phantom are on. I then load the software, and then....nothing. no parameters can be loaded or transfered. I'd also like to turn the gimble on and tweak it in. What am I doing wrong :roll:

No solution for you but am unable to install the driver to a 32 bit XP PC. Get error message that the exe file is not a valid Win32 application. If this message does not appear, get an error message from the installation wizard saying that no device detected. No such problems with my 64bit Windows 7 laptop, works fine on this machine

Additionally, Norton does not like it and sends it to quarantine so have to overide this.

This issue is a real PITB, I have not managed to connect to any one of five PCs after 4 weeks of trying, and supplier has not helped yet! Just keep saying download and extract driver. As if I haven't, I'm really PO!

Ok, I feel like a dumba@@ It seems as if I never downloaded the drivers for my computer.So you have to download BOTH the software and the drivers..lol. I downloaded them and everything works fine. I then hooked up the Phantom and the software works perfectly. Thanx for your help guys
I did a short flight this morning,and the headlocker function ONLY works if the GPS switch is "on" on the Tx. The course lock function is kindof confusing though. Does anyone know the proper use for the course lock?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers