Connection to camera failed

Reaction score
I've tried everything. And still no connection to camera. iPhone recognizes phantom but when I try to view camera only a black screen.

When you say "black screen" I assume you mean you can see the overlay with the camera control buttons, etc, but no live view? If so, check you can tilt the camera using the buttons on screen. If that works then you have a connection so try lowering the frame rate and resolution of the preview to the lowest values in the app "settings" section. Restart the aircraft and see what happens.

I have tried everything. Dji newest update is suppose to fix issue but not for me. I have rebound controller. Rebound range extender but nothing. I've only used vision couple of time so I don't think its a hardware issue. Others have complained as well. I don't know what to do.

I believe I'm having the same problem as you. My problems started after I did a firmware update a few days ago by copying the new .bin file to the SD card and restarting the Phantom.

Hope someone has a good suggestion that might help.

For android users downgrade to 1.0.37 worked for me. same problems black screen all telemetry etc.....problem now gone.even let me upgrade to 1.0.52 but will probably stick with 1.0.37

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik