Connection Time out issue

Reaction score
issue with my phantom 3 purchased on ebay. When I attempt to take off no fans spin and I receive a 'command time out' error on the ipad/iphon 6 app when trying to take off. The IMU area is grayed out and no values are showing, RTH times out also and trying to format SD times out, compass collaboration does not do anything when selected, it just says start and nothing. i'm running the latest firmware and everything was updated, I see version numbers but the RC remote says serial number NA. Any ideas what could be causing this?

The unit also is displaying a 'safe to fly' message along with having acquired satellites...everything looks good and in good condition, camera works and takes photos fine. I Also get two solid green lights and flashing red.

Did u try reminding your transmitter to the bird if that don't work Uninstaller and reinstall the app and also format the SD card

Yes, I tried relinking and tried the app on both my iPhone 6 and iPad, I have not yet tried to format the SD, I will try that

issue with my phantom 3 purchased on ebay. When I attempt to take off no fans spin and I receive a 'command time out' error on the ipad/iphon 6 app when trying to take off. The IMU area is grayed out and no values are showing, RTH times out also and trying to format SD times out, compass collaboration does not do anything when selected, it just says start and nothing. i'm running the latest firmware and everything was updated, I see version numbers but the RC remote says serial number NA. Any ideas what could be causing this?

The unit also is displaying a 'safe to fly' message along with having acquired satellites...everything looks good and in good condition, camera works and takes photos fine. I Also get two solid green lights and flashing red.

do you mean the green leds are solid green on or, flashing on/off?
is it possible previous owner crashed and something got messed up internally?

I finally got around to seending my drone in for repair. The technician called me and told me that the issue is related to OFDM receiver and it needs to be replaced. Cost for me is 139.00, I'm just waiting on the part to get ordered which has been taking forever. I will update once repairs are completed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues