Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Connection loss after image taken

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by ___, Dec 14, 2014.

1. ___

___

*Apologies if there is a thread already on this subject, if so, please point it out. Searching has come up empty for me.*

I have not flown in a few months. I started flying again and noticed that now after I take a [RAW] photo while flying I get an error saying that my connection to the phantom is lost. The error goes away after a few seconds however. It was bothering me regardless and so I checked to see if there was anyone else with this issue. I didn't see anything so I checked for updates; found some for the quad and controller. I updated the firmware but the problem persists. It doesn't seem to effect me much but it is a new issue, and wanted to know what you thought and if I should be worried.

I have the original P2V+ with the [now] latest firmware updates.
    The range also seems to be a bit shorter than I remember, but could be mistaken.

Thanks

2. ___

___

Few again a few more times. Seems pretty consistent. No one else is having this issue? That makes me more worrisome.

3. msinger

Approved Vendor

This happened to me a few times yesterday when shooting RAW photos. It didn't happen every time I took a photo though.

4. ___

___

I only shoot with the RAW option. It doesn't seem to take but a few extra seconds but I am having it happen with each photo. The connection loss only lasts 2 or 3 seconds. I'm hoping its nothing to be worried about.

5. tritontr21

Mine is locking up after I take a pic in Raw. :( brand new replacement I recieved today. The last one did it too. Both 3.0 can't recall my 2.0 doing that.