Connection Issues with Nexus 6P

Reaction score
All,

I tried to connect my phone to my P3 Standard last night, and I got the Wifi connected, but after that I could not get the app to go to the "equipment" tab. Anyone else have some guidance? I have not flown my P3 yet.

Did you activate your Phantom in DJI GO yet? If not, open DJI GO and log into your DJI GO account before attempting to connect to the Phantom's Wi-Fi network.

Did you activate your Phantom in DJI GO yet? If not, open DJI GO and log into your DJI GO account before attempting to connect to the Phantom's Wi-Fi network.
I did last night; not sure if it was before or after I tried to connect with my phone (I got it connected quickly with my iPad Air 2).

Other users were reporting potentially that having a rooted phone was causing issues. Going to try messing around with it again tonight.

Apparently it won't connect if cellular data is connected.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hi,

I am also having a problem with my Nexus 6P (android 7.1.1.) and the DJI Go app. I used the app on this phone successfully already to connect to my P3S, and update the firmware, but now the app usually either doesn't open or crashes within two seconds of opening. I have tried disconnecting cellular data, but that didn't help.

In the meantime I have made do with another device but I would like to get going on this one.

I can connect to my P3S with DJI Go from my Nexus 6P (Android 7.1.1), but I don't get the video feed. Does anyone know if the problem is specific to the Nexus or the app is not compatible with Android 7.1.1?

It is standard apart from being rooted, i rooted it and then never found the time to do anything else i had planned.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl