connecting to Naza-m v2.20

Reaction score
hello everyone i have a Dji Phantom fc40 fpv and i have managed to make it fly nice and smooth but i have tried to connnect to the assisstant software Naza-m v2.20 but when i put in the Micro-usb cable the first time it said that i didn't have a driver to run the device because i forgotten to install Naza-m but when i installed it i could not connect to the quadcopter. What am i going to do???????? i am sorry for my bad english...:):):):):):)please help me i need to program f/s:)

Some models just wont connect for some reason and nobody has ever got to the bottom of why.

Dunno if this is any help and i know its an old post, but….
Tried to connect my FC40 to computer running windows 10…..
No good, driver not recognised / device not recognised
windows 8…
Driver hung on install / recognised as DJI device but no good.
windows vista…..
works like a charm….
The moral here appears to be to keep a windows vista laptop around….. or dual boot to vista on your mac…. :)

Had simular issue with my fc 40 connected when i first got it then wouldnt connect,just kept trying till the last time i pluged the usb cord into it and it mad a click noise and connnected..so im guessing in my case it was a connection problem.

I can pull up Naza Screen shows an active connection on phantom, but not on the screen..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1