Connecting the transmitter to the DJI Assistant

Reaction score
Hello fellow flyers, I have trolled the DJI pages but I cannot find a section dedicated to getting the DJI Assistant to recognise the transmitter for updates and calibration. I have updated, refreshed and calibrated the drone a couple of times and am trying to see what the assistant looks like with the transmitter attached but I can't get the Assistant to recognise it.
Any help would be great!

The transmitter is updated and calibrated through the GO app.....not Assistant. When you turn on the transmitter and the app it will tell you if it needs updating. Latest version is 1.6.0 and you can check in the "about " section of the app to see what version you have got.

Thank you rockydog!
Can I ask if internet connection is required on the iPad I am using for the App when flying to alert me if an update is required?

You don't need wifi connection when you're flying, but you do need a connection to check for updates. Switch everything on when you're at home if you have internet connection -make sure your iPad is connected to internet- , and the GO app will tell you if you need to update

Reactions: Romenfree

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.