Confused over camera settings (P3A)

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out how to change the VIDEO ISO and shutter speed settings on my P3A. When in video mode, I can change framerates and resolution, but can't figure out how to change ISO and Shutter speed. I can see those settings for still pictures, but not video. Does adjusting the still photo ISO and shutter also apply to video?

I think, not sure, pressing on the wheel may change the function.

Click the button at the bottom, right corner of the DJI GO app and select "M" to switch to manual mode. You'll be able to set the ISO and shutter speed then.

DJI-Manual-Camera-Settings.png

The quickest way is to spin the wheel on the top right of the controller. Push in and release to toggle between ISO and shutter speed.

I think it's the same for both. Whatever mode you're in, the display shows the settings. Make a change in one mode, then switch to the other mode and see if it changes.

ISO and Shutter settings can be adjusted only in manual mode. But there is one more value to be checked and that's exposure. Exposure should be around zero to avoid under exposure or over exposure. You may need Filters to achieve the best setting.

Reactions: DennyBoBenny
ISO and Shutter settings can be adjusted only in manual mode. But there is one more value to be checked and that's exposure. Exposure should be around zero to avoid under exposure or over exposure. You may need Filters to achieve the best setting.

Understood. But what I'm trying to find out is when I change these settings in photo mode, is it also changing them in video mode? In other words, if I am in photo mode and I choose 100 ISO, does this mean it will be 100 ISO in video too? The reason why I ask is because I do not see these settings in video mode. On my P3A, I have a switch in the settings. One for photos and one for video. I only see an ISO, shutter, and exposure settings in photo mode. I do not see this in video settings. If I change the settings in photo, does it also apply to video? Am I making sense?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.