P3 Firmware Confused by txt result after upgrade

Reaction score
Hi all
I've just upgraded the firmware on the drone only at this stage and the resulting text file has confused me as it mentions both corrupted and success (see below).
I haven't re-downloaded but I will if needed, what do you think also why would the date be so far out?
Many thanks:

Result: Corrupted.
Firmware bin file is corrupted, download it again from the DJI offical website.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:12 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.04.0010.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:11 remo-con disconnect======
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.06.0040.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

The dates are always weird. It looks like you are on 1.4, typically it runs through a list 1.4, 1.5, 1.6.

I would do two things. Hook up the RC and DJI app and look in the 'about' section to see what it thinks it is running. Then, if you are not where you are want to be, download and restart the upgrade. As usual, if you are caught or captured, the secretary .... oops, wrong story. As usual, use a freshly formatted SD card WITH NOTHING ELSE ON IT and remember to unzip the file before you load it on the SD card. Wait for the little green light on the front of the camera.

And, if you are on 1.4, consider staying there if you have no problems and don't fly in the cold. 1.5 caused a lot of headaches and 1.6 does fix some of those headaches (not all of the time) and presumably fixes the instantly dead battery syndrome.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1