confirmation dual gps works with phantom 3 100%

Reaction score
Guys can totally confirm the dual gps works 100% on the phantom 3. Have the phantoms postion marked plus the blue dot dynamic homepoint, so looks like I can change my homepoint. I only have the wifi ipad mini 2, so confirming the dual gps works a treat

What is dual GPS? The P3 does not have a "dynamic home point" feature. You can only manually reset the home point to the Phantom's location or the remote controller's location (if your device has GPS).

Guys can totally confirm the dual gps works 100% on the phantom 3. Have the phantoms postion marked plus the blue dot dynamic homepoint, so looks like I can change my homepoint. I only have the wifi ipad mini 2, so confirming the dual gps works a treat
Great news. I know that @GadgetGuy will be happy to hear this after the other long thread on external GPS devices. Thanks for the update!

What is dual GPS? The P3 does not have a "dynamic home point" feature. You can only manually reset the home point to the Phantom's location or the remote controller's location (if your device has GPS).

Dual is the manufacturer of bluetooth GPS receivers.

Ah, so it's like I bought an Apple instead of an apple :D

Reactions: jlo
What is the name of the app to use with this for iPad mini 3? And where is it???

What is the name of the app to use with this for iPad mini 3? And where is it???
Search for "dual gps" in the App store on your iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1