"Confirm Frequency Settings?"

Reaction score
Hi,
I just got my first Phantom 4. It was used so the linking was done (green light). When I plug the remote into my phone it says Disconnected. When I press Linking RC it shows a "Confirm Frequency Settings?" pop-up where I can press ok, but nothing happens.

Can anyone tell where the fault is?

What kind of phone are you using? Did you try using a different cable to connect your phone to the remote controller?

Reactions: Droneted
I tried several cables. I have a brand new Sony Xperia with Android 7 and tried to reinstall the app already.

I tried several cables. I have a brand new Sony Xperia with Android 7 and tried to reinstall the app already.
Did you ever resolve this/> I have the same issue. Tried several cables and multiple devices, nothing changes

It could be the remote has an issue. If you have reinstalled the app and replaced the cable. can you upload a screen shot of your app?

I'm having the same problem. Tried 3 different cables and still just getting this. Click OK and just goes back to the settings screen

Hi guys I'.m a p4. My Samsung pad is nothing but gambling. Four other android pads are trouble as well. The order that works for them..control....drone...plug in android..sometimes auto detect other times i had to start app. After a year of intermittent connections I bought dji goggles. Works every time..flawless. Software has auto detect but seldom works first. Good luck they will connect. Try unplugging cable, if the software is not triggered(my screen blinks((fast)) it needs to start again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues