conectting a video down link

Reaction score
can anybody tell me which power supply to use when connecting to the down link video transmitter. The small video output cable gives pos. neg. and signal, power lead has 12v running through it which plugs into the 3 plug, the other plug is also for power of 7v to 15v, now can anyone say which one to use, do I still need the 7v/12v lead or will it work of the new power board? I have the system fitter on a 550 but this run under a different arrangement. I hope people can get the gist of what I am after, it is easier to show that put in words. Thank you for any help.

The 3 core lead from the Zenmuse won't provide enough power for a vTx.
The best thing to do is to take the signal and ground from the Zenmuse cable and connect to your vTx. Then take power for your vTx from the aux leads that are attached to your Phantom's main board.

thanks for the reply. I have put a meter on the pin of the video 3 strand cable and got a reading of 11.16v, have I got something wrong with the new board or is this correct output. I am not using a trans from my Fat Shark, this is anther brand of transmitter and receiver from China via e- bay and rated at 2000m watt with a cooling fan fitted.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj