Conductive stickers

Reaction score
[Sorry if this a repost. I have looked and not found anything]

I am looking for a way to keep the "Tilt Control Mode" enabled when I am not pressing my finger on the screen. Has anyone out there played with conductive stickers to keep the thing locked on all the time?

Thanks,

No, but Keri from Rotorpixel said they were looking into something similar to enable operation of the tilt control from the back of the Tx using some form of conductive pads connected from tilt buttons on the screen to back of tx, but only responding to touch. I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work as an "always on" option, other than the fact that if you wanted to change settings, operate the shutter etc you'd have to take it off first?

Pull_Up said:
No, but Keri from Rotorpixel said they were looking into something similar to enable operation of the tilt control from the back of the Tx using some form of conductive pads connected from tilt buttons on the screen to back of tx, but only responding to touch. I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work as an "always on" option, other than the fact that if you wanted to change settings, operate the shutter etc you'd have to take it off first?

Yes I got the idea from Keri, I didn't think about having to remove them to take a photo. I may have to look for another solution. :oops:

I just did a test.
I kept my finger on the tilt button, then tried to take a photo or video. Pull_Up is correct.
A sticker on the button would disable all other functions of the camera, so it is basically a non starter.

It is possible to start a movie then do the sticker for tilt control, then take the sticker off, then stop the movie. That's a lot of work to fix an issue that can be fixed with a software update.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl