Condensation behind lens

Reaction score
P3P. OK, embarrassed as to how it happened, but I got the camera wet, heavily splashed really – not immersed. Trying to get low over a swimming pool. Immediately slung of excess water off, found a soft terry cloth towel, used a hair dryer on low heat, then blew it off with a can of compressed air. Waited two days, removed the filter and noticed some moisture. The condensation is visible behind the lens. I can see it. The camera is still producing picture, but blurred in the center. I removed the back cover from the camera, but I am chicken to go further. Is there a camera parts drawing anywhere? Can I get to the back of the lens when I remove the printed board? Not sure how long the ribbon wire is (inside the camera)!!

i have plenty of camera modules if you'll be looking to get that.
i took apart over 500 gimbals / cameras so far and have not yet gotten into the lens, main reason is
the lens is precisely screwed on and glued for the perfect focus and once that is compromised i don't think you can get that
perfect focus back anymore.
in either case let me know if you need the camera module (lens with electronics board) for it

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj