Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard Computer Interface

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by anaskh, Mar 14, 2016.

1. anaskh

Please I need a computer interface or software or program allowing me control the phantom pro 3 fully..

With my best regards

2. Waylander

Hi anaskh

The description of your "need" for software is not specific enough, do you mean that you require software which will enable you to pre programme flight paths on a PC then upload them to your aircraft, or are you asking if there is any software that will allow you to fly the P3P from a computer.

Waylander

3. anaskh

yes exactly. I am asking if there is any software that will allow me to fly the P3P from a computer.

4. Waylander

Hi anaskh

Well that is more specific, I can not think of, nor have I ever heard of an application that will allow you to fly / control in real time, a drone from a computer, how would you maintain a line of sight if it were possible...
    Military drones have this kind of soft / hardware, but I do not think that this technology is available to the general public, I might be wrong, and thus hand the question over to a Staff member or more experienced pilot, who might advise yo better... sorry
    Waylander