Computer Desktop still Reading All Vertical today

Hold the CTRL key down and press the minus key to zoom the website out. You're zoomed in so far that it's skewing the website layout.

Reactions: Oso
I had a similar problem from a neighbour who was trying to watch a micro-projection of their Facebook page through binoculars on their pc. :)

CTRL and the plus key quickly sorted it....

I am sending another message, still trying, Thanks gosports1. Will try to observe some more Forum Discussion and see if it's corrected.This is the morning reply.I am back on this evening 9 hour later and my screen look Normal Now.. It must have been the msinger solution ( Control plus the Minus button that fixed the problem I tried Mozilla Firefox for a few days and the screen was Normal .. Thanks all for the Quick solution

Last edited:
I tried your step today.. It still read's Vertical..I cannot seem to contact the Web Page developer...Really didn't know that I had a Minus Key..
Now I've looked at the video, in case it helps you in searching for information, instead of describing the effect as 'still reading all vertical', a better description might be 'fish-eye effect' or 'bulging effect'.

Have you tried viewing the website with an alternative browser?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers