Completely stock - phantom vision music video

IAP said:
http://youtu.be/kH-LntF7aAg

Look carefully for the Vision signatures ;)

I missed the Vision signatures the first time around... :shock: :shock: :shock:

-slinger

Thanks guys, adding the drone into the camera mix made the shoot loads more fun on the day.

The Phantom Vision is a tough little aircraft. I smashed it into one of those light poles about 12 feet off the ground at the running track. It hit with force! From a distance I could see it breakup and scatter in to pieces on the track.

Thankfully the only damage was a prop. Back to the car,10mins down time to reattach the Vision camera mount, insert the battery and fit a new prop and we were back in the air shooting.

I was on vacation at the time. Nothing commercial, just some creative fun. Wish I could offer it commercially to others :(
I hope the revised laws make this possible in the future.

IAP said:
Wish I could offer it commercially to others :(
I hope the revised laws make this possible in the future.

It's just a matter of time - the FAA's hand is going to be forced to acknowledge some set of rules for commercial use as car companies, (Chev, BMW & Honda) are already using them. Locally here in Twin cities they're using them for everything from news broadcasts to beer commercials. The longer the FAA waits the harder it's going to be for them to draw a line. Supposedly FAA isn't making a decision until Nov 2014.

You can legally use it commercially. You just have to specifically invoice your clients for EDITING time and not for the photos/video themselves. Legal loophole.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20