completed my first litchi mission

Reaction score
I successfully flow my first litchi mission today the last 3 weeks the weather has been shocking so today i have my day beautiful sky no clouds..

But one thing I'm really kicking myself about is when i first powered up the bird i forgot to take my polar pro gimbal lock off it must of been a minute or so till i realized will the gimbal and camera be ok?

This is the first time making this mistake maybe being nervous doing my first litchi mission and it slipped my mind..

As i said it completed its mission and the camera was doing its job so maybe im worried about nothing..

I thought I remembered seeing a warning dialogue for forgetting the gimbal lock.

I dunno if you damaged it. I supposed the danger is overheating the motors. If it still works after the flight, it's probably OK.

The gimble motor overload warning must not be parsed through the sdk to the litchi app.

As has been said if the camera is working you should.be sweet.

Reactions: Jameason
You should be ok. It happens and overload protection protects motor.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I've done that many times, and my gimbal is perfectly fine. Although some people have done it and gotten an overload warning. I've never seen the warning, usually I notice it due to the black screen (polarpro guard) or blurry screen (dji gimbal lock) and I immediately power the craft down. Then remove and power it on again to let it do it's gimbal check and had never had an issue. If you've only done it once, don't sweat it.

Thanks guys i done the same mission again and everything was fine..

Also done a manual fly around on dji go and everything was fine.

One thing i did notice is when doing the mission it took a far bit of battery life perhaps it was flying in a head wind.

I've left my stock cap on several times with no apparent damage. When I got the Polar Pro cap, I attached a small "Remove Before Flight" streamer to it. Hasn't happened since! IMG_3383.JPG

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan