Complete FPV Phantom Setup RTF

Adm521 said:
http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?24029-Complete-FPV-Phantom-Setup-5.8-ghz

Way better than the vision, I've been 1 mile away with clear video and this has included gopro, and gimbal with pitch control.

Lucky to get 200 yards with clear video with the Vision and tons of latency...

Care to share your set up? FYI, the link above is limited to admin users.

Sorry here are the details.

This is a great starter setup, save yourself some time and aggravation and get this RTF setup with travel case. Super reliable return to launch works like a charm and gps and att modes make it easy to fly.

This is the latest version Phantom version with Naza v2 and built in pitch control on Tx and reverse thread props

I've installed an immersion 5.8 600 mw video txt into the case. And brought down power plug for disconnect-able good lucky buy brushless gimbal. I've wired and attached RMRC fpv camera to the battery door. I've also wired a plug that i connected an immersion tiny telemetry if you want to track with iPhone app. Tiny telemetry not included.

Everything in the photo is included and it all fits in the case. The case fits in checked luggage sizer for airlines. Travels great I've taken some awesome beach videos of the family in Mexico with the gimbal.

Phantom

Charger

4 flight batteries

Extra prop set

Fat shark predator goggles

Good lucky buy gimbal, easily removable

Go pro Hero 2

Everything works perfectly never a crash

Ive have about 1 mile FPV Range with a cloverleaf anttenna on the Tx and a Crosshair on the Fatsharks. These Anttennas are not includded only the stock omni's are includded.

New costs:

Phantom $479.00

Fat Shark Predetors with $250.00

Go Pro Hero 2 199.00

Good lucky Buy Gimbal 80.00

Immersian Rc 600MW 5.8ghz Tx $69.00

4 Flight Batteries @120.00

Ready Made RC Pico Camera 40.00

Carring Case fits everything listed 125.00

Total cost over $1300.00 plus shipping costs and Assy Time.

Selling it all for $1000.00 Shipped to Cont. USA

Reduced price for total package to 900.00 or 800. no GoPro included.

International shipping available by quote, I pay the first $20.00

Thanks for looking. Open to offers

Attachments

• Phantom in case open.jpg
    Phantom in case open.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 1,474
  • Everything layed out.jpg
    Everything layed out.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 1,503
  • Front View.jpg
    Front View.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 1,447
Ill work on gettign it to vimeo and post the link

thanks for looking.

Attachments

• front w gimbal and go pro.jpg
    front w gimbal and go pro.jpg
    260.8 KB · Views: 1,488
  • both boxes.jpg
    both boxes.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 1,447
  • Back of TX.jpg
    Back of TX.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 1,372
Adm521 said:
http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?24029-Complete-FPV-Phantom-Setup-5.8-ghz

Way better than the vision, I've been 1 mile away with clear video and this has included gopro, and gimbal with pitch control.

Lucky to get 200 yards with clear video with the Vision and tons of latency...

Just so its out there for anyone buying such a package, i would not recommend flying 1 mile away with the stock transmitter. While it has been done, you are living on the edge there. In fact, the advertised range is 300 meters (1609 meters is a mile). Sure the failsafe would kick on and should fly back to the "home" location, i personally would not risk $1000+

You're correct :) in fact in some of the areas Ive flown this the transmitter lost connection before the video and she came back on failsafe. I tried not to make a habit of relying on the failsafe but it works like a charm. Saved this guy a few times :) Ive also paired the included SBUS Futaba Compatible Rx that this new version comes with to my Futaba 10C and had similar results, between 3/4 and 1 mile range. The stock transmitter is pretty **** good quality if I didnt have a ton of other RC stuff I would have used it and not my Futaba. I like the self centering throttle stick that keeps the craft at auto hovering in ATT or GPS mode, really nice for FPV. Also I used the stock one for travel because it fit in the case nice.
Most flights 1/4 - 1/2 mile distance from home is plenty to have a good time.

Also always remember that if you do loose the craft it doesnt take your fatshark goggles, transmitter, charger,3 other batteries and carrieng case with it. You can keep that for your replacemnt phantom ;)

Hey you still got this for sale?

My first post, yay!

But seriously. I want this.

Shoot me a pm and I'll try and figure out how to read it. I also have a couple questions.

If not, my email is [email protected]

-Jason

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31