Complete ****** Flies Drone Over Istanbul Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Because of these guys, there are going to be harsh regulations which is going to takeaway our freedom from flying our drones.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHf9jMHh9VY[/youtube]

what a f*king idiot *******. I know it was just posted, but I wonder how old the video is. he couldn't be on any recent firmware which will not allow flight within miles of airports.

Yep I think he is in trouble. Here is another thread from the other day. He was trying to show them how easy it could be done. ( so he says) a few on this site were trying to reach out to Turkey to show them there was a idiot in their flock.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=33440

This is not necessarily the case. I made sure my buddies Phantom 2 Vision + was at the most recent firmware available and his was still able to fly using GPS near an airport> Please note I am a member of a club that flies RC Helicopters and Planes at this field so it was not an attempt at being malicious but more of a test to see it it would fly at all.

QYV said:
what a f*king idiot *******. I know it was just posted, but I wonder how old the video is. he couldn't be on any recent firmware which will not allow flight within miles of airports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4