Compilation of what I filmed over the week. Tell me what you think.

Nice! Are you using your Vscopes in post. You could really get a lot more punch in some of the higher key takes. I like the edits, just enough to maintain interest.

Nice! Are you using your Vscopes in post. You could really get a lot more punch in some of the higher key takes. I like the edits, just enough to maintain interest.

I won't lie I didn't get around to color correcting and regret it. Thought most of the stuff looked fine without it but after watching it on different devices I do regret it. Thanks for the input though. Will be sure to not make that mistake in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I won't lie I didn't get around to color correcting and regret it. Thought most of the stuff looked fine without it but after watching it on different devices I do regret it. Thanks for the input though. Will be sure to not make that mistake in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
You didnt make a mistake, you cant have. This is art and your expression in a pursuit where any creative decisions are subjective. I was lucky to have a few freinds who do post for a living who introduced me to video scopes and how a few simple tweaks can transform raw footage. I found frederick hagans you tube tutorials (he is a member here) a great help also.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20