Compatible devices for Phantom Vision

Reaction score
Hi there, does anyone have an up to date list of what devices are compatible with the phantom 2 vision and app ? Also are any tablets compatible as the sales team at Dji wouldn't say yes or no but kept pointing me to the few devices listed on the spec page ? any help will be appreciated as am now very confused as what to buy to go with my phantom vision which is on the way to me :)
thanks in advance

I use Google Nexus4/5/7 and Asus TF201 and all work well but I do need a tablet holder (human kind) for the TF201 as it weighs a ton

Thanks for the info so far people, I just can't believe Dji does not provide and update a comprehensive list of all devices which are compatible as this is pretty **** important for the use of their product, I've trawled the web and you tube but strangely their seems to be a serious lack of info on the whole subject unless i'm missing something lol , cheers again.

faronheit said:
Thanks for the info so far people, I just can't believe Dji does not provide and update a comprehensive list of all devices which are compatible as this is pretty **** important for the use of their product, I've trawled the web and you tube but strangely their seems to be a serious lack of info on the whole subject unless i'm missing something lol , cheers again.
Too be honest I'm not surprised they dont publish a list as with android not all devices are created equal.

It would be worth a sticky topic, if the mods can be bothered, to compile a list of devices people in here have used and confirm work.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl